|Take this camera microscope in your hand and touch it directly onto any object or surface. Then watch the live color video image on the screen and present it to a whole group simultaneously. Just by touching the sample with the internally lit lens tip, you are instantly focusing, illuminating, and magnifying to the screen. You and your students will be so impressed with the image that you won’t be able to resist capturing still pictures, video movies and time lapse movies.
The Scope On A Rope™ VL7 is unique among our other products because it is the highest resolution camera available for the best possible picture on a TV or projector. It also has onboard freeze-frame and split screen capabilities to freeze and display 2 images side by side. It is the most durable and best built model for long lasting and dependable classroom use. Your students will be mesmerized by the picture clarity. By adding the optional adaptor, you can also connect it to a computer for display and image capture.
• Save time with easy set-up, instant focus by touch, and no sample preparation
• Education research shows use of hand-held camera microscopes increases student time on task, and student retention on standardized tests
• Excite students by instantly displaying a new micro-world to the whole group
• This one tool is multipurpose and cross-curricular for use as a microscope, presentation camera and document camera
• Cost effective with durable construction and low maintenance
Unique to the Scope On A Rope™ VL7:
• Get instant feedback from students who can compare and contrast two images on the screen with the split screen feature, excellent for form and function discussions
• Get ready, you’ll have your Scope On A Rope™ VL7 for a LONG time because of its unprecedented durability
• There’s no question that the best possible image quality allows for the best understanding by students, this is the top-of-the-line for picture quality