|Take this camera microscope in your hand and touch it directly onto any object or surface. Then watch the live color video image on the screen and present it to a whole group simultaneously. Just by touching the sample with the internally lit lens tip, you are instantly focusing, illuminating, and magnifying to the screen. You and your students will be so impressed with the image that you won’t be able to resist capturing still pictures, video movies and time lapse movies. Click for included software specs.
The ProScope HR is unique among our other products because it is the highest resolution USB version available at 1.3 mega pixels. Capture the best quality images and movies directly to your computer at magnifications from 1x up to 400x (lenses are shared with the Scope On A Rope™ L2).
• Save time with easy set-up, instant focus by touch, and no sample preparation
• Education research shows use of hand-held camera microscopes increases student time on task, and student retention on standardized tests
• Excite students by instantly displaying a new micro-world to the whole group
• This one tool is multipurpose and cross-curricular for use as a microscope, presentation camera and document camera
• Cost effective with durable construction and low maintenance
• Integrates with all digital whiteboards
Unique to the ProScope HR:
• The still and video capture capability of the ProScope HR opens a huge technology element to learning
• Images and movies can be used by students in their own reports and presentations to the class and can be used by the teacher for lesson review and in tests or quizzes.
• The ProScope HR can connect to a laptop computer making it a completely portable camera microscope for work outside the classroom
• The clarity of the higher resolution setting makes it much easier for students to see the details needed for understanding