|The Dlite Zoom Microscope is unique among other products because it includes tips for 15, 30x, 50x, 100x, 150x and 200x fixed magnifications without changing lenses (see sample magnification images here). It will also zoom from 10x – 200x just by turning a thumb wheel. Available accessories include Discovery Specimen Viewer, XYZ stage, 14″ or 24″ Gooseneck Stand and backlight lamp with Light Blocker. Our available curriculum and lesson plans are written by expert teachers and are classroom tested. All of these items are available only from STR.
The Dlite Zoom Microscope is available as an analog TV/projector model and a USB computer model. The USB model includes basic display and capture software for Windows and Mac. The USB model has a capture button on the unit, and software for live display, image/movie capture included measurement, drawing, labeling, dual screen view and freeze frame. It is compatible with digital whiteboards. Both TV and USB models come with a small plastic stand.
The Dlite DM-500 model microscope camera has a 500x fixed magnificaton lense and lense tip.
STR has evaluated all of the cheap Internet knock-offs and none have the durability and quality of the Dlite Microscope, nor will you get STR’s service, reputation, and exclusive add-ons.
See the complete video training series for the Dlite Microscope at our YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/user/DliteMicroscope.
• Save time with easy set-up, and no sample preparation
• Education research shows use of hand-held camera microscopes increases student time on task, and student retention on standardized tests
• Excite students by instantly displaying a new micro-world to the whole group
• This one tool is multipurpose and cross-curricular for use as a microscope, presentation camera and document camera
• Cost effective with durable construction and low maintenance
• Integrates with all digital whiteboards
Unique to the Dlite Microscope:
• Save even more time by eliminating the need to change lenses, thumb wheel operation zooms 10x to 200x. Fixed mag tips for 15x, 30x, 50x, 100x, 150x, 200x (see sample magnification images here)
• The USB version for computer includes FREE enhanced software with measurement, drawing, labeling, dual screen view and freeze frame. a $129 value compared to software for other USB cameras
• Discovery Scope holder allows easy viewing of specimens with available light. View aquatic samples, insects, sand, soil, and other small specimens